We at Titika are always searching for visionary go-getters to join our team. As we grow within the marketplace, cool new opportunities will continue to pop up in all areas of our business. We are driven by our mission to inspire women to look bad@#$ and feel like a bombshell in our luxurious yet quality-focused active wear.
We value our team members and want to help you succeed. If you have a bomb #OOTD, great working, communication and teamwork skills along with a killer personality, you may be the perfect fit for our team.
We are currently hiring for the Store Manager position as well as part time positions at our new San Francisco location. Send us your resume and indicate the position you are interested in to email@example.com.
(We’re a lot of fun, we promise.)
As a business leader, the Titika Store Manager will coach and retain a superior sales team in his/her store. He/she will motivate and develop their team members in helping them provide outstanding customer service. He/she demonstrates an innovative approach to achieving objectives established by Titika Active Couture.
- Strives to achieve all financial objectives such as sales targets, wage costs, shrink/loss prevention and store costs.
- Ensures the team provides outstanding customer service.
- Leads by example, always having a strong floor presence.
- Provides sufficient sales and product knowledge coaching.
- Completes effective scheduling for floor coverage.
- Leads in clientele development and relationship building.
- Maintains store environment by following visual standards.
- Executes marketing directives.
- Executes sales directives.
- Understands sense of urgency.
- Innovative thinker with an outgoing personality.
- Provides continuous communication and feedback to Operations Manager.
- Performs ongoing coaching and reviews.
- Recruits and selects team members through interviews.
- Understands the need for succession planning.
- Provides team training on the brand and our products. Store
- Completes all required reports and administrative duties on time
Part-Time Sales Associate
As a role model, the Titika Active Wear sales associate provides exemplary customer service to every client. He/ She has strong fashion awareness and is knowledgeable about our product. He/ She strives to achieve all key financial objectives by Titika Active Wear.
- Has a keen awareness of the daily sales targets and works to meet or exceed daily store and personal goals
- Provides exemplary customer service following the selling standards.
- Maintains CRM capture rate benchmark, while complying with our privacy policies and procedures
- Is knowledgeable in product care, fabric, function, fashion trends and colours trends etc. following all standards in trying on all new product to better service the customer`s needs
- Consistently maintains Titika Active Wear’s visual presentations and housekeeping standards
- Is familiar with new merchandise and promotes markdowns, internal and external marketing strategies and events
- Executes all POS procedures accurately as required
- Completes all assigned administrative functions with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Adheres to all new and existing company policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Supports store initiative as directed
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner, following all rules and expectations
- Open to feedback and implements change in a timely manner
- Demonstrates initiative on an ongoing basis
- Flexible to the hours of the business
- Participates in inventory as required, all training sessions and staff meetings
- Completes the physical duties of the job such as walking or standing while working, lifting 20-30lbs of product or boxes and uses the ladder when required